if this doesn't make you hungry then i don't know what will

DSC_0855

I present you:
Uncle Dee's Spicy Ginger Sweet and Sour Black Bean Minced Pork of Unsurpassed Awesomeness.

Yes. It is that good. Especially with a bowl of hot rice and sauteed bak choy. I had this for dinner and I'm still watering in my mouth now. God almighty. That is how good it is. Lucky for you, I am going to share the recipe. Haha :D

The Recipe
1. Add oil in a hot wok. Add in chopped garlic, dried chili and grated ginger. Saute for 2-3 mins. Add minced pork and saute until they are cooked through.
2. Add salted black beans, spicy bean paste, chicken stock, shaoxing wine, a dash of HP sauce, sugar, soy sauce and worchestershire. Let the minced pork simmer in the mixture for 2-3mins.
3. Add a little chinese black vinegar. Mix cornstarch with water. Add in to thicken. Add in beaten egg and turn off the heat. Drizzle with toasted sesame oil.
4. Serve with hot rice and bak choy. Done!

I don't measure the amount of ingredients I use for this. It all comes from my gut. I guess that is why it's called Uncle Dee's Spicy Ginger Sweet and Sour Black Bean Minced Pork of Unsurpassed Awesomeness.

I hope you enjoyed it. Cheers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment