truffled mushrooms, fresh mozzarella toast. a sexy post

DSC_0826
This is very sexy. It is just very sexy. Very, very, very, sexy. To you, not me. I don't know if it's sexy or not, if you think its sexy, then I will feel sexy. Because I don't find food sexy. But some people(especially women) do find some food sexy, if they feel sexy, I feel sexy.

The Very Sexy Recipe
DSC_0828
1. Toast 4 slices of bread and set it aside.
2. On a hot pan, add a knob of butter, garlic and fresh thyme. Saute for 5 mins.
3. Add about 400g of sliced button mushrooms and a pinch of salt. Cook out the water about 10 mins.
4. When the mushrooms are starting to color nicely, add another knob of butter. Toss and coat.
5. Remove from heat, transfer mushrooms into a bowl, drizzle truffle oil and season.
6. Peel off bits from a mozzarella ball and evenly spread over the 4 slices of toast.
7. Top with mushrooms, and grill on high for 5 mins.
8. Serve hot.

0 comments:

Post a Comment